As a history and art enthusiast, I graduated in 1999 in Sciences of Cultural Heritage at the University of Pavia and then passed the exams to become a Qualified Tourist Guide of these amazing and so different Lombard cities: Pavia, Milan, Como. The passion for travel has also become my job so I also became a Qualified Tour Leader to guide nice groups of Italians and foreigners around Italy and Europe.
With twenty years of experience and unchanged enthusiasm I can therefore guarantee:
- Engaging guided tours thanks to the deep knowledge of my territory always told in an interesting and immersive way** for all types of visitors.
- Flexibility and high quality of my services in Italian, English, French thanks to the work with a varied clientele, local and international.
- Ability to involve younger visitors in my guided tours as I have always had an eye for museum education and schools. The museums in my area have become the scene of engaging educational workshops and tailor made guided tours for children and teenagers!
- Attention for disabled visitors thanks to two specific training courses in the tourism sector for the disabled.
- Competence in proposing experiential tours such as: cycling between nature and culture; food and wine tours; shopping tours; jogging tours; guided tours set up as treasure hunts.
These characteristics are also those of the fantastic colleagues who collaborate with me, equally expert, professional and passionate guides. So… don't forget to give more value to your journey accompanied by a qualified and engaging tourist guide!